Beauty Oasis Spa Principles:
- We will process all personal data in compliance to the new regulations.
- We will endeavour to keep all records up to date & accurate.
- We will not keep your personal data any longer than we need to.
- Keeping you updated via email on all the latest offers, can only happen with your consent via an ‘Opt In’ email link.
- Personal data will only be utilised for legitimate salon interest only.
- Right of access: You can ask what data is being stored and with whom, if any, is their data is shared with.
- Right of rectification: You can request incorrectly recorded data, to be corrected.
- Right of erasure: You can request that their personal data be erased.
Beauty Oasis Spa – Company Information
- The Data Controller: Sarah & Paul Hallaran T/A Beauty Oasis.
- Data Processors: Every member of staff.
We have registered with the Information Commissioner Office. Company Reference No. ZA357399.