Beauty Oasis Training Academy offers Beauty training courses with a nationally recognised qualification. Our trainers and assessors have been in the beauty industry since 1990 and have a combined amount of over 50 years of hands on experience. We have been teaching in local colleges and other businesses since 1999 and have been a training partner with Weston College since 2008 delivering NVQ 2 and 3 qualifications to our apprentices. We are now an accredited training provider for VTCT who are the exam board for Beauty qualifications so we can teach and certify private short courses as well as whole VRQ courses and follow the most up to date National Occupational Standards.
Why use our Academy:-
- We have 14 years experience and a prestigious standing within the beauty industry
- We have a very unique opportunity for all our Level 2 and 3 students who can do voluntary work experience in one of our salons once qualified to gain industry experience.
- Our commitment to you continues after your course, we are more than happy to support you
- Our training courses are held in our own salons we do not sub out to other training companies
- All of our staff are fully qualified therapists
- All our assessors and trainers have over 10 years industry experience.
- Small class sizes no more than 6 students at a time with one to one tuition if needed.